WE WRITE STUFF FOR YOU LIKE….
BIRTHDAY’S, SPECIAL OCCASIONS, HOTEL COMPLAINTS, REVIEWS, ETC…
The refrigerator had somebody’s old food in there, jams and half eaten this and that, most all had mold and an odor that I can’t describe
- The TV was there but didn’t have any channels at all, just static
- There was no heat in the apartment that I could figure out how to turn on
- I got there about midnight went to take a shower and 5 minutes later the water turned cold
- I go to light the gas stove and it won’t light, the furniture itself was a complete shambles.
- This was nothing like the picture that was represented on Airbnb sadly to say
- Inside the apartment, itself was like a horror show full of cobwebs, dust; this place was completely unkempt for some time and it was obvious once I got up close and personal.
- The next day I got sick and went to the Hospital where and they recommended to me that if I start getting sick again I should get back to the hospital asap. I felt for my own safety that I needed to be close to an American hotel where I might be able to communicate my wants to someone who might understand English as well.
Catch Our Wave